The purpose of skin care is to keep your skin looking and healthy. It is possible to treat your skin anyplace, at home or in a clinic (using the skin care) . Treatments for skin care or in a clinic each has benefits for overall health of the skin. There is a difference, however, that treatments for skin in the clinic can help treat specific skin issues. The majority of skincare treatments are employed to help maintain the health of your skin.
Skin Care at Beauty Clinic
If you are asking, “Is it necessary to take care of your skin in a beauty salon?”. The answer is absolutely particularly for those who suffer from skin issues like breakouts from acne marks from acne black spots, acne scars, and more. The benefit of getting your skin care at a beauty center is the expert treatment of the doctor to ensure that the results can be more effective and do not cause any adverse consequences. The only thing is that you have to pay attention when selecting the top beauty clinic located in Jakarta. We suggest you pick one that is administered or controlled by a qualified doctor.
Skin care types :
- Laser the most advanced technology available in the field of beauty , is known to give the best results within a short period of time. Laser treatment is able to be applied across the entire body, including the foot to face. In contrast to creamthat requires a lengthy period of time to see visible results and results, laser treatment results can be observed in only one treatment.
- facials. While it is possible to do at the home, facial treatments done at beauty clinics offer a number of advantages. Along with being performed by experts, facials in beauty clinics also allow to effectively cleanse the pores of your skin and help make the skin appear younger.
- Microdermabrasion is a procedure that makes use of crystals that help exfoliate skin problems and encourage the development of skin cell growth. The conditions that dermabrasion may aid with are those that cause scars, such as acne scars, scars from chickenpox or scar tissue. For optimal results can be achieved after 4-6 treatments. Each session will last 30 minutes.
- Peeling the skin chemicallyis used for those who suffer from pigmentation issues (uneven the skin’s tone) and skin that is prone to acne. With a specially-designed sponge the face is smearmed with a chemical-based liquid that aids in the process of exfoliating skin. Skin cells that are dead will be removed to remove them, then replaced with fresh skin cells.
- Dermal fillersaim to fill the wrinkles in skin, folds of skin, and lips, to create the fullest appearance. There are a variety of dermal fillers. Some of that have permanent or temporary effects. The process of treatment typically takes between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Foto laser,using a laser beam that can penetrate the most deep layers of skin without blood loss (non-surgical). The advantages of photo lasers are cleaning the skin, reducing oil glands, clearing pores and stimulating collagen production decreasing pigmentation and preventing irritation due to acne.
- Botox injections. This procedure is beneficial for eliminating wrinkles caused by the aging process, and also smoothing lines caused by facial movements. Botox injections can be performed quickly in just 5-10 minutes.’
- skin resurfacing laser,a skin treatment to minimize wrinkles and age spots and acne skin scars. The facial laser can also be effective in improving the appearance of skin and making it appear more uniform.